Retail Sales Associate
We have an immediate opening for a retail sales associate. We have a fun and growing business located by Lake Jocassee and knowledge of Jocassee and Keowee and a passion for boating, fishing and/or outdoor activities are highly valued. The store gets busy and it can be hard work, but the right candidate will enjoy the interaction with friendly customers and working in a beautiful area. You are the face to our customer so excellent communication skills, outgoing personality and positive attitude is a must.
The business is diversified and offers the following products/services: fishing supplies, marine supplies, camping supplies, apparel, gifts, grocery, pontoon rentals, ski boat rentals, kayak/canoe rentals, boat storage, boat services and boat repair & maintenance.
* Helps customers by providing information on products and services; answers questions; obtains merchandise requested by customers; receives merchandise selected by customers.
* Displays merchandise by stocking shelves, counters, racks, and tables.
* Promotes sales by setting up advertising displays.
* Prices merchandise by stamping, marking, and tagging.
* Obtains payments by processing cash, checks, sales discounts, and credit cards via point of sale (POS) system.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Excellent Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Computer Skills, Teamwork, Energy Level, Productivity, Dependability, Punctuality, Handles Pressure, General Math Skills, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge
Prior retail experience is preferred.
All applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and hope to see you at the lake!